Reports to: Event & Merchandise Manager
Type of Position: Full Time
• Coordinate internally with key stakeholders to gather requirements for each event
• Overseeing the planning and implementation of events.
• Manage multiple vendors from venues, to catering or branding agencies.
• Negotiating costs & managing a strict budget.
• Manage invoicing process of relevant vendors.
• Source merchandise for dedicated events.
• Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
• Come with suggestions to enhance event success.
• Be in charge of hiring temporary personnel (e.g. DJs, hostesses, waiters etc.).
• Coordinate all operations & supervise all staff during each event.
• Ensure the event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
Key skills & requirements
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position.
• A background in marketing, communications, and/or design is preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be creative and detail-oriented.
• Experience in iGaming is a nice to have
• Computer savvy
• Skilled in project management
• A team player
• Problem-solving thinking
• Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management