Head of Brand and Content
This is not a role for someone who likes to follow a well laid out path with established processes. This role does not involve being a small cog in a large machine. This is a chance to be a key driver in future brands and as chief word wizard, let your creativity run wild with a constant focus on player experience. If you have an Awesome idea and can find a way to make it happen, our client will back it up so that each day when you go to work, what you do actually contributes to the success (or failings) of the business you are part of.
Our client is a Malta-based digital marketing and business strategy company established to create awesomeness in the iGaming industry. The company was founded to push the boundaries of what players expect from online gambling and they have some BIG plans ahead. They will leverage the best of artificial intelligence, 3rd party tools, and marketing expertise to offer an elevated acquisition and retention journey for their players. Releasing sticky casino brands with market leading functionality and a focus on intelligent automation is their recipe for Awesomeness. If you are a creative individual, hungry to find and implement solutions as they release multiple casino brands over the coming years, you are the sort of person they are looking for.
What Is The Role Responsible For?
This is a hands on role where you will be responsible for defining their brand through content strategy and execution from concept to reality. Along with their design partners, you will work on brand identity to show what makes them Awesome, then nurture them through life by providing onsite, CRM, and SEO content, whilst also managing their external SEO.
– Work with MD on new brand concepts, including site functionality
– Work with design partners on brand books, including tone of voice
– Create brand stories to give each brand a unique identity / story
– Create on-site content in English, prior to launch, in line with brand book – Optimise the site for SEO purposes
– Create content for acquisition landing pages
– Create content for retention marketing purposes, including email and SMS
– Be a key consultant in the creation of email templates
– Create blog content for on-site SEO purposes
– Manage translations
– Manage CMS
– Take ownership of key marketing campaigns for both acquisition and retention
– Create and execute an SEO plan with a focus on ROI, along with external partners
– Work on smart automation, creating customised player journeys without intense manual work
– Represent the company at events where needed
– If you have any other ideas that generate Awesomeness, they are open to suggestions
What Skills Are Needed?
– Experience with iGaming and online gambling regulation
– Being a word wizard with fluent English is essential
– Thriving on creativity (preferably eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
– Strong drive to improve the brands in any way possible
– Ability to identify problems and find solutions, even outside the scope of branding and content
– Hands on approach; being able to have an idea and make it happen
– The ability to see through the eyes of the customer
– Never taking no as an answer
– Being able to receive and give feedback, both positive and negative
– Adopt an ROI approach to marketing and focus your time on what makes the biggest impact for the business