Head of Legal
The Head of Legal will join one of the leading B2B iGaming companies in the industry. Reporting to the Director of Legal, you will form part of an international legal team with whom you will collaborate closely and manage day-to-day tasks.
You will largely be involved in the commercial aspects of the business, leading this side within the team
and collaborating with the director of legal. This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Legal with iGaming experience to join an established and innovative company in the industry.
As the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for:
• Effectively managing the legal resource and providing support the business on all requirements necessary.
• Managing team members and work allocation, including their own development and training.
• Closely liaise with colleagues overseas and provide support to those business units as required.
• Maintaining and continuously developing the legal expertise of yourself and the team, staying ahead of the game and horizon scanning future developments.
• Oversee the company’s legal matters internally and externally across multiple jurisdictions.
• Strategically driving the growth of the legal function by implementing new techniques and new technologies to keep the legal team ahead of the game.
• Ensure full compliance with regulations and the company’s legal policies.
• Conducting training to the wider business on regulatory issues.
• Assist the Director of Legal to create and execute a risk management strategy and roadmap for the business through influencing senior management and teams.
• Negotiating and optimising for scale on commercial and vendor agreements.
• Be the point of contact for all external specialist legal counsel.
They are expecting from you:
• At least 5+ years of experience in the iGaming industry within Legal department (B2B preferred)
• First-rate judgement and business acumen, including understanding of business strategy and operations.
• You are building relationships and partnering across the organization to achieve the company goals
• You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
• You are creative and innovative, you enjoy "rolling up your sleeves" to get it done
• At least Law Degree, Master preferred