Head of Product (BI)
Gibraltar / Malta
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of online slots, casino, live dealer and bingo games with new
and exciting products and verticals added on a continuous basis. They currently employs over 2,000 people in over 12 locations and has seen consistent, triple digit growth year on year. Their award-winning slots portfolio contains unique in-house content consisting of over 200 proven HTML5 games, available in many currencies, 31 languages and all major certified markets. Millions of players play their games every day across hundreds of operators such as Flutter, Bet365, Entain, Kindred, Bally’s, LeoVegas, Betsson and many others.
They are a team of passionate
individuals with the mission to succeed and create industry leading games that players love.
This role will be responsible for Product BI in the company and will be pivotal in ensuring that the company delivers
best in class products across various verticals. The successful individual will help shape their product development
and product releases going forward and will report directly into the Chief Product officer.
• Manage product & customer experience analysis for all product verticals (slots, live casino, bingo,
virtual sports as well as upcoming sports product).
• Monitor & track performance and commercial impact of new product features or product launches.
• Support Product VP’s, the CPO and the Executive team in decision making and roadmap prioritisation and
ensure the teams fully understand player behaviour and value drivers.
• Perform detailed analysis on product performance and make recommendations to the game development teams.
• Build up player profiles by market to support not just product development but also sales and marketing.
• Liaise with the Data Engineering team to test data validity and data integrity.
• Build up the Product Business Insights function over time to support the rapid expansion of the company
and drive in building the best games that players love.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to derive insights from data: In this pivotal role you will need to
provide actionable insights based on data analysis. Based on the business objective in question, you
understand the problem, can identify the right data for analysis and can guide the business accordingly.
• Understanding of gaming products & passion for iGaming: You are passionate about online gaming, in
particular slots & live casino. You understand the product as well as engagement and revenue drivers.
• Attention to detail: While understanding the big picture, you are organized and detail oriented. Nothing
gets missed on your watch and you can lead projects to completion.
• Working to the highest standards, even under pressure: You’re ambitious, hold yourself to high standards
and thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
• Execution focused: You have a hands-on approach and you get things done.
• Work experience in a similar role in the iGaming industry.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL, BI Tools, Google Analytics, as well as MS ExCel.
• Degree educated in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, etc.)