Our client, a Virtual Financial Asset Service Provider regulated by the Malta
Financial Services Authority, is seeking to recruit a Lawyer on a full-time basis located in Malta. Our client is a rapidly developing business engaged in
B2B or high net worth individuals for crypto payment processing, OTC trading and wallet solutions.
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating standard and non-standard agreements, terms and conditions, policies and other legal documentation
· Building and maintaining a contract database as well as implementing processes
· Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risks as well as actively developing solutions
· Assisting in internal and external audits and investigations with external advisors
· Working on any new licenses required by the business, gathering and submitting documentation to regulators in an organised and professional manner
· Reviewing of HR contracts as and where needed
· Reporting of any issues into the company data protection officer
· Keeping abreast of important changes to laws and regulations affecting the operations of the business
· Liaising with internal stakeholders
· Drafting and ensuring good governance of the company intragroup arrangements and corporate structure in general.