Senior Live Casino Account Manager
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Live Casino Account Manager. Your responsibilities will be driving growth and developing long-term relationships with the assigned clients. You will need to understand your portfolio of accounts, know who the decision makers and all other relevant stakeholders are. These can differ from account to account, like LC Casino Directors, Owners, MDs, LC Casino Operations, CRM or Marketing staff etc.
The accounts you’ll be taking care of are tier one, industry leading operators, so if you think you can deal with that, you may be the right fit for the role.
• Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers;
• Optimizing generic and dedicated Live Casino product with your clients;
• Tailoring the service required in order to compete within the Live Casino space;
• Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers;
• Act as main point of contact within the organization for your customers;
• Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear
understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
• Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to
the Product department;
• Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online
• Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management.
Who are we looking for:
• Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a
Live Casino Sales person or Live Casino Account Manager;
• Foundation of Live Casino product knowledge;
• Self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it;
• A proactive problem solving approach;
• Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
• Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in English.