Senior UI/UX Designer (Sportsbook)
Gibraltar / Malta / UAE
Reports to: Head of Sportsbook Product
Type of Position: Full Time
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of online slots, casino, live dealer and bingo games with new and exciting products and verticals added on a continuous basis. They currently employ over 2,800 people in over 12 locations and have seen consistent, triple digit growth year on year.
Their award-winning slots portfolio contains unique in-house content consisting of over 200 proven HTML5 games, available in many currencies, 31 languages and all major certified markets. Their fast-expanding Live Casino product now boasts over 150 tables and features all major games (Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat) as well as unique Game Shows and Asian games such as SicBo and Andar Bahar.
Millions of players play their games every day across hundreds of operators such as Flutter (Pokerstars), 888, Bet365, Entain, Kindred, Superbet and many others. They are a team of passionate individuals with the mission to succeed and create industry leading games that players love.
They have recently added Sportsbook to their product offering and are scheduled to go live in 2023.
Reporting directly into the Head of Sportsbook Product, you are a dynamic Senior UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience designs of the Sportsbook.
You will support the Sportsbook Product team by working on requirements right from the ideation phase to turn these features into products their partners want to use. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. You will support the creation of the best possible user experience through exploring different approaches to solve product and customer problems.
• Collaborating with the Product team, and internal and external stakeholders to ensure the
creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the end user.
• Demonstrate understanding of Sportsbook players needs and use this knowledge to inform and support product development.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes designing Sportsbook products that solve
problems in a simple way.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for their B2B sportsbook offering.
• Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
• Planning the details of usability testing sessions, recruiting participants, designing the tasks, and running the sessions with the internal Product Managers.
• Presents and supports designs and deliverables to peers and senior stakeholders.
• Partner internal Product Managers, Business Analysts, and 3rd party product development teams by participating in story grooming workshops following Agile methodologies.
• Experience of working in fast-paced agile sprints, meeting tight deadlines, without compromising on quality.
• Uncovers new partner needs
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to steer the Product roadmap, long-term product design
strategy, ensuring design plays a critical role within their Sportsbook product strategy.
• Ensures all outputs adhere to any regulation and compliance policies across global territories.
• Clear wireframing and UI prototyping skills to help to understand the functionality of the design
before handing over for delivery.
• Visual communication skills, creating interactive prototypes and mockups involving layout,
colour, typography, icons, imagery etc.
• Experience at carrying out customer research, researching data about users, their needs,
expectations to craft designs that provides high levels of customer experience.
• Ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes to show user empathy, understand user pain-points
allowing you to come up with a satisfactory solution to users’ problems, write designs for their
needs and create great user experiences.
• Very strong collaborative skills with various teams to implement designs with inclusion of ideas
from developers, product team members and partners.
• Experienced in working as part of fast-paced agile sprints able to hit tight deadlines, without
compromising on quality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You possess an aptitude for storytelling and
presenting ideas and opinions in a thoughtful and engaging way.
• An understanding of project delivery methodologies, including Agile.
• An understanding of how users interact with Sportsbook products.
• Experience working in the iGaming sector.